Measurement of human capital input across countries: a method based on the laborer's income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter E.J. Steffen, 2013. "The Real Income Shares of Labor, Human and Physical Capital: Determination Method and First Results for Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201302, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya, 2008.
"Човешки Капитал, Водещ Човешки Капитал И Доходи От Труд: Как Образованието Определя Дохода От Труд В Икономик,"
34261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralitsa Simeonova-Ganeva & Nataliya Panayotova, 2009. "Човешки Капитал, Водещ Човешки Капитал И Доходи От Труд: Как Образованието Определя Дохода От Труд В Икономик," Working paper series 32009bg, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Peter E.J. Steffen, 2013. "The Real Income Shares of Labor, Human and Physical Capital from Micro- and Macro-Data," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201309, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.