The role of sources of income and investment opportunities in rural savings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Birdsall & Thomas C. Pinckney & Richard H. Sabot, 1996. "Why Low Inequality Spurs Growth: Savings and Investment by the Poor," Research Department Publications 4034, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nancy Birdsall & Thomas C. Pinckney & Richard H. Sabot, 1996. "¿Por qué poca desigualdad fomenta el crecimiento: el ahorro y la inversión de los pobres," Research Department Publications 4035, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adams, Richard H., 2002. "Precautionary saving from different sources of income - evidence from rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2761, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold, 1996. "Saving and economic shocks in rural Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 343-365, December.
- Cook, Christopher J., 1997. "On the appropriate specification of the life cycle savings rate model: The roles of sectoral shares, financial intermediation and foreign capital," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 145-165.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.