AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1996.
"Agency Costs in the Process of Development,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D & Zilibotti, F, 1996. "Agency Costs in the Process of Development," Papers 607, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1996. "Agency costs in the process of development," Economics Working Papers 157, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1997. "Agency costs in the process of development," Seminar Papers 607, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1996. "Agency Costs in the Process of Development," Working papers 96-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rondo E. Cameron, 1953. "The Credit Mobilier and the Economic Development of Europe," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 461.
- Aghion, P. & Tirole, J., 1993.
"On the Management of Innovation,"
93-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Eric Maskin, 2004.
"Credit and efficiency in centralized and decentralized economies,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9605, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, M & Maskin, E, 1995. "Credit and Efficiency in Centralized and Decentralized Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 541-55, October.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Eric Maskin, 1995. "Credit and efficiency in centralized and decentralized economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "The Management of Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1185-1209, November.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2007.
"The Politician and his Banker,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
222, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2007. "The Politician and his Banker," CESifo Working Paper Series 2153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hendrik Hakanes & Christa Hainz, 2008. "The Politician and his Banker," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011.
"A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5703, The World Bank.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "A Cluster-Based Industrial Development Policy for Low-Income Countries," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2001.
"Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 617-648, 04.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking market structure, financial dependence and growth: international evidence from industry data," Working Paper Series WP-99-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Musacchio, Aldo, 2010.
"Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: A Study of Equity Purchases by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), 1995-2003,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_221, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Sergio G. Lazzarini & Aldo Musacchio, 2011. "Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: A Study of Equity Purchases by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), 1995-2003," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-073, Harvard Business School.
- repec:idb:brikps:6398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004.
"Should the Government Be in the Banking Business? The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks,"
Research Department Publications
4379, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "Should the Government Be in the Banking Business?: The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks," IDB Publications 6684, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tressel, Thierry, 2003. " Dual Financial Systems and Inequalities in Economic Development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 223-57, June.
- Pranab Bardhan., 1996.
"The Nature of Institutional Impediments to Economic Development,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C96-066, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1996. "The Nature of Institutional Impediments to Economic Development," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt8w12j7q1, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Marcela Eslava & Alessandro Maffioli & Marcela Meléndez Arjona, 2012. "Second-tier Government Banks and Access to Credit: Micro-Evidence from Colombia," IDB Publications 64578, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Machín, Alejandra, 2012.
"Estrategia contracíclica de los bancos de desarrollo
[Countercyclical strategy of the development banks]," MPRA Paper 42632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2009.
"The Politician and his Banker – How to Efficiently Grant State Aid,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 71, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2012. "The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 218-225.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "¿Debe el gobierno participar en la actividad bancaria? El papel de la banca propiedad del Estado y de la banca de fomento," Research Department Publications 4380, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.