Achievement and improvement in living standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kakwani, N., 1993. "Performance in living standards : An international comparison," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 307-336, August.
- Sen, Amartya, 1981. "Public Action and the Quality of Life in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(4), pages 287-319, November.
- Achin Chakraborty & Udaya Mishra, 2003. "Making Inter-country Comparison of Life Expectancy Inequality Sensitive," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 191-208, November.
- Amita Majumder & Satya Chakravarty, 1996. "Achievement and improvement in living standards—An empirical analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 269-280, March.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010.
"Measuring financial inclusion: An Axiomatic approach,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-03, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Pal, Rupayan, 2013. "Financial inclusion in India: An axiomatic approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 813-837.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010. "Measuring Financial Inclusion : An Axiomatic Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22776, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Iñaki Permanyer, 2013. "The measurement of success in achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 393-415, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.