Sensible buybacks of sovereign debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, J. & Fernandez, R., 1995.
37, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 5131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 59, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Broner, Fernando A & Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2007.
"Sovereign Risk and Secondary Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando A. Broner & Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Sovereign Risk and Secondary Markets," Working Papers 288, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Sovereign risk and secondary markets," Economics Working Papers 998, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2009.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Sovereign Risk and Secondary Markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 565, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Sovereign Risk and Secondary Markets," NBER Working Papers 12783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando A Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Sovereign Risk and Secondary Markets," Working Papers 306, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Diego Saravia, 2009.
"On The Role and Effects of IMF Seniority,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
538, Central Bank of Chile.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Cesar Sosa Padilla, 2011.
"Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk,"
IMF Working Papers
11/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla & Juan Hatchondo, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," Working Paper 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Olivier Jeanne & Paolo Mauro & Jeromin Zettelmeyer & Marcos Chamon, 2005. "Sovereign Debt Structure for Crisis Prevention," IMF Occasional Papers 237, International Monetary Fund.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo, 2009.
"Long-duration bonds and sovereign defaults,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 117-125, September.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 2001. "Default Costs, Willingness to Pay and Sovereign Debt Buybacks," International Finance 0103002, EconWPA.
- Patrick Bolton & Olivier Jeanne, 2005.
"Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority,"
NBER Working Papers
11071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bolton, Patrick & Jeanne, Olivier, 2005. "Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority," CEPR Discussion Papers 4901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.