Aspects of inequality in Greece : Measurement, decomposition and intertemporal change: 1974, 1982
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997.
"On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece,"
Athens University of Economics and Business
97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Antoninis, Manos, 1999. "On the distributional impact of public education: evidence from Greece," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 439-452, October.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," DEOS Working Papers 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Akita, Takahiro & Miyata, Sachiko, 2007. "Urbanization, educational expansion, and expenditures inequality in Indonesia in 1996, 1999, and 2002:," IFPRI discussion papers 728, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vanesa Valeria D'Elia, 2013. "Changes in pension inequality: A decomposition analysis of Argentina, 1995-2009," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 48-81, May.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli & Mariana Marchionni, 2009. "A Turning Point? Recent Developments on Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0081, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bowman, Kirk S., 1997. "Should the Kuznets effect be relied on to induce equalizing growth: Evidence from post-1950 development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012.
"Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panagiotis Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2011. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2004. "Changes in Spatial Income Inequality in the Philippines: An Exploratory Analysis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kikuchi, Tadashi, 2007. "An analysis of the impacts of development on Gini inequality using grouped and individual observations: Examples from the 1998 Vietnamese Household Expenditure Data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 537-552, June.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 93-134, May.
- Foster, James E. & Shneyerov, Artyom A., 2000. "Path Independent Inequality Measures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 199-222, April.
- Anthony Shorrocks & Guanghua Wan, 2005.
"Spatial decomposition of inequality,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-81, January.
- P. Lazaridis, 2000. "Decomposition of Food Expenditure Inequality: An Application of the Extended Gini Coefficient to Greek Micro-Data," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 179-193, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.