The locational choice for free-trade zones : Rural versus urban options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 1999. "The gains from duty free zones," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412, December.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004.
"Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p174, European Regional Science Association.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004. "Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones," CESifo Working Paper Series 1175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kazuhiro Tetsu, 2006. "Regional development and rural-based export processing zones in developing countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 369-383.
- Basu, Arnab K., 1996. "Locational choice for free trade zones: a comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 381-387, August.
- Maskus, Keith E., 1997. "Should core labor standards be imposed through international trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1817, The World Bank.
- Bharat Hazari & Pasquale Sgro, 1996. "Free trade zones, tariffs and the real exchange rate," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 199-217, July.
- Anil Lal, 1997. "Import Liberalization, Urban Unemployment, and Capital Mobility: a Welfare Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 21-37.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Serbest Bolgelerin Olasi Makroekonomik Etkileri ve Dusundurdukleri (= On Possible Macroeconomic Effects of Free Zones)," International Trade 0509009, EconWPA.
- Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign capital and technology transfer in a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2010. "Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 779-788, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.