The new economics of growth: A strategy for India and the developing world : John W. Mellor a twentieth century fund study (Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 1976) pp. xv+335
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio A. Berdegué & Thomas Reardon & Germán Escobar & Ruben G. Echeverría, 2001. "Opciones para el desarrollo del empleo rural no agrícola en América Latina y el Caribe," IDB Publications 55318, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mamgain, Rajendra P., 2004. "Employment, migration and livelihoods in the Hill Economy of Uttaranchal," MPRA Paper 32303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asep Suryahadi & Daniel Suryadarma & Sudarno Sumarto & Jack Molyneaux, 2006. "Agricultural Demand Linkages and Growth Multiplier in Rural Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22551, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarrea, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2005.
"HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- T. S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2005. "HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 158-181.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2011. "Agrarian distress and rural non-farm sector employment in India," MPRA Paper 35275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keshab Das, 2006. "Can Firm Clusters Foster Non-Farm Jobs? Policy Issues for Rural India," Working Papers id:381, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.