Growth and productivity in Brazilian industries : Impacts of trade orientation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Galvao Jr., Antonio F. & Gomes, Fabio Augusto Reis & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2010. "The effects of external and internal shocks on total factor productivity," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 298-309, August.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003.
"Trade liberalization and productivity growth in latin american manufacturing, 1970-98,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 127-127.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing, 1970-98," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nazmi, Nader & Revilla, Julio E., 2008. "Economic Efficiency and Growth: Evidence from Brazil, China, and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/86, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paus, Eva A., 2004. "Productivity Growth in Latin America: The Limits of Neoliberal Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 427-445, March.
- Nader Nazmi & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Brazil’s growth performance: a comparative perspective to the Asian giants," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 7-24, April.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Pedro & Galvao, Antonio, 2009. "The Effects of External and Internal Strikes on Total Factor Productivity," Insper Working Papers wpe_184, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Dominguez, Luis V. & Brenes, Esteban R., 1997. "The internationalization of Latin American enterprises and market liberalization in the Americas: A vital linkage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Sangho KIM & Hyunjoon LIM & Donghyun PARK, 2007. "The Effect of Imports and Exports on Total Factor Productivity in Korea," Discussion papers 07022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.