Growth and productivity in Brazilian industries : Impacts of trade orientation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nazmi, Nader & Revilla, Julio E., 2008. "Economic Efficiency and Growth: Evidence from Brazil, China, and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/86, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003.
"Trade liberalization and productivity growth in latin american manufacturing, 1970-98,"
Journal of Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 127-127.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing, 1970-98," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Nader Nazmi & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Brazil’s growth performance: a comparative perspective to the Asian giants," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 7-24, April.
- Sangho KIM & Hyunjoon LIM & Donghyun PARK, 2007. "The Effect of Imports and Exports on Total Factor Productivity in Korea," Discussion papers 07022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominguez, Luis V. & Brenes, Esteban R., 1997. "The internationalization of Latin American enterprises and market liberalization in the Americas: A vital linkage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Galvao Jr., Antonio F. & Gomes, Fabio Augusto Reis & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2010. "The effects of external and internal shocks on total factor productivity," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 298-309, August.
- Ferreira, Pedro & Galvao, Antonio, 2009. "The Effects of External and Internal Strikes on Total Factor Productivity," Insper Working Papers wpe_184, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paus, Eva A., 2004. "Productivity Growth in Latin America: The Limits of Neoliberal Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 427-445, March.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.