Optimal policies and marketing board objectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorensen, Ann-Christin & Tennbakk, Berit, 2002. "Regulatory Institutions in Agricultural Markets: A Comparative Analysis," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24916, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1996. "Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 369-380, August.
- Kala Krishna, 1995.
"The Adding Up Problem: A Targeting Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
4999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1998. "The adding up problem: a targeting approach," Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-173.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Single-desk state trading exporters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 503-524, June.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2001. "Price Discrimination In The Context Of Vertical Differentiation: A Modeling Approach For Wheat Exports," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.