Sequential migration theory and evidence from Peru
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salas Garcia, Vania Bitia & Findeis, Jill L., 2011. "The Next Generation: A New Approach to Explain Migration," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103495, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- E. Lance Howe & Lee Huskey & Matthew D. Berman, 2011. "Migration in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Yamada, Gustavo, 2010. "Growth, Employment and Internal Migration. Peru, 2003-2007," MPRA Paper 22067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Charles, 2007.
"A life-cycle model of outmigration and economic assimilation of immigrants in Germany,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 553-576, April.
- Bellemare, C., 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper 2004-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charles Bellemare, 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," Cahiers de recherche 0430, CIRPEE.
- Bellemare, Charles, 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lidia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011.
"Media Exposure and Internal Migration – Evidence from Indonesia,"
577, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2013. "Media exposure and internal migration — Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 48-61.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1117, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Sabates, Ricardo, 2000. "Job Search and Migration in Peru," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004.
"On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia,"
Labor and Demography
- Sonia Laszlo & Eric Santor, 2004. "Internal Migration and Borrowing Constraints: Evidence from Peru," Development and Comp Systems 0411022, EconWPA.
- Catalina HERRERA & David Sahn, 2013.
"Determinants of Internal Migration among Senegalese Youth,"
- David SAHN & Catalina HERRERA, 2013. "Determinants of Internal Migration among Senegalese Youth," Working Papers 201308, CERDI.
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2000. "The Effects of Proximity and Transportation on Developing Country Population Migrations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-111, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Consuelo Abellán-Colodrón, 1998. "Ganancia salarial esperada como determinante de la decisión individual de emigrar," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Isaac C. Rischall, . "The Effect of Migration on Earnings and Welfare Benefit Receipt," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 28, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.