Adoption of high yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh : An econometric analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003.
"Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 487-503.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970.
"Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector,"
Staff General Research Papers
12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Hennessy, 2007. "Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997.
"Stochastic technologies and the adoption decision,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 437-453, December.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2004. "Regional Productivity Differences And Prospect For Convergence In Bangladesh Agriculture, 1964-1992," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20047, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Udayanganie, A.D.D. & Prasada, Dickwella Vidanage Pahan & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Little, D.C., 2006. "Efficiency Of The Agrochemical Input Usage In The Paddy Farming Systems In The Dry Zone Of Sri Lanka," Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec 34181, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.