Latin America as a target of trade barriers erected by the major developed countries in 1983
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Fontagne, Lionel & Mimouni, Mondher, 2007.
"The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements,"
18869, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2007. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Working Papers 2007-04, CEPII research center.
- Michael Bratt, 2014. "Estimating the bilateral impact of non-tariff measures (NTMs)," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 14011, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Michael Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2006.
"Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Francois, Joseph & Wörz, Julia, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 0000. "Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," wiiw Working Papers 37, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006007 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Joseph & Woerz, Julia, 2009. "Non-linear panel estimation of import quotas: The evolution of quota premiums under the ATC," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 181-191, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.