AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007.
"Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
996, The University of Melbourne.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 2003. "Financial instability in Latin America," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1095-1106, December.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2009. "Polarisation, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Some Evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 200921, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
Departmental Working Papers
0205, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0209, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1997.
"Institutions for Monetary Stability,"
in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 307-334
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Miller, 2011.
"Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected? A Model of Strategic Populists,"
Research Department Publications
4716, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián J. Miller, 2011. "Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected?: A Model of Strategic Populists," IDB Publications 37838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Málaga, Guillermo Tomás, 2008. "Wages, Efficiency and Labor Market Regulation in An Inflationary Environment," Textos para discussÃ£o 13, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Nohra Rey de Marulanda & Julio Guzmán, 2003. "Inequidad, desarrollo humano y política social: Importancia de las "Condiciones Iniciales"," IDB Publications 10598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010.
"Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation(s): Some Evidence from Latin America,"
169, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Democracy, populism and hyperinflation: some evidence from Latin America," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 311-332, December.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000.
"Economic Reforms and Labor Markets: Policy Issues and Lessons from Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
7646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000. "Economic reforms and labour markets: policy issues and lessons from Chile," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 181-230, 04.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2010. "Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Evidence from Latin America," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 47, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Lederman, 1998. "The Political Economy of Unilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 6510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2009. "Macroeconomic of populism in Iran," MPRA Paper 15546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coomes, Oliver T., 1996. "State credit programs and the peasantry under populist regimes: Lessons from the APRA experience in the Peruvian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1333-1346, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.