Inflation and monetary stabilization in Mexico during the revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Catão, Luis A.V. & Timmermann, Allan, 2011.
"Common factors in Latin America's business cycles,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 212-228, July.
- Aiolfi, Marco & CatÃ£o, Luis A. V. & Timmermann, Allan G, 2010. "Common Factors in Latin Americaâ€™s Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allan Timmermann & Luis CatÃƒÂ£o & Marco Aiolfi, 2006. "Common Factors in Latin America's Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 06/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Pablo Astorga, 2007. "Real Exchange Rates in Latin America: what does the 20th Century reveal?," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-03, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010.
"Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 80, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2012. "Mean reversion in long-horizon real exchange rates: Evidence from Latin America," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1529-1550.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _080, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.