Unemployment and the formation of duty-free zones
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cling, Jean-Pierre & Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, Francois, 2005. "Export processing zones in Madagascar: a success story under threat?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 785-803, May.
- Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign capital and technology transfer in a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kausik Gupta & Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign enclaves and economic development: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 317-336, October.
- Nathaniel Landingin & David Wadley, 2005. "Export processing zones and growth triangle development: the case of the BIMP-EAGA, Southeast Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 67-96.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 1999. "The gains from duty free zones," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412, December.
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Manash Gupta, 1994. "Duty-free zone, unemployment, and welfare a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 217-236, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:20:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Titas Kumar Bandopadhyay, 2009.
"Foreign Enclaves, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment: A Theoretical Analysis,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(01), pages 89-99.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Foreign Enclaves, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment-A Theoretical Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511006, EconWPA.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2002. "Foreign enclaves, informal sector and urban unemployment: A theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 3136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiro Tetsu, 2006. "Regional development and rural-based export processing zones in developing countries," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 369-383.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Serbest Bolgelerin Olasi Makroekonomik Etkileri ve Dusundurdukleri (= On Possible Macroeconomic Effects of Free Zones)," International Trade 0509009, EconWPA.
- Bharat Hazari & Pasquale Sgro, 1996. "Free trade zones, tariffs and the real exchange rate," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 199-217, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.