Child nutrition and family size in the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1999. "Intra-Household Modelling Farm-Household Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124542, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
- Filmer, Deon & Friedman, Jed & Schady, Norbert, 2008. "Development, modernization, and son preference in fertility decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4716, The World Bank.
- Subha Mani, 2008.
"Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? Empirical Evidence from Indonesia,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2008-19, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Subha Mani, 2012. "Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? – Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(5), pages 691-715, October.
- G淡rgens, Tue & Meng, Xin & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2010.
"Stunting and Selection Effects of Famine: A Case Study of the Great Chinese Famine,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2010-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gørgens, Tue & Meng, Xin & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2012. "Stunting and selection effects of famine: A case study of the Great Chinese Famine," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 99-111.
- Gorgens, Tue & Meng, Xin & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2007. "Stunting and Selection Effects of Famine: A Case Study of the Great Chinese Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 2543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cameron, Michael P. & Lim, Steven, 2005.
"Migration, Household Composition, and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand,"
2005 Conference, August 26-27, 2005, Nelson, New Zealand
98508, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Michael Cameron & Steven Lim, 2005. "Migration, Household Composition and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand," Working Papers in Economics 05/05, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Sahn, David E. & Alderman, Harold, 1997. "On the determinants of nutrition in Mozambique: The importance of age-specific effects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 577-588, January.
- Hoddinott, John, 1997. "Water, health, and income," FCND discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Pernia, Ernesto, 1999. "Population Growth and Economic Development in the Philippines: What Has Been the Experience and What Must Be Done?," Discussion Papers DP 1999-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert William Fogel, 1990. "The Conquest of High Mortality and Hunger in Europe and America: Timing and Mechanisms," NBER Historical Working Papers 0016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Ensor, 1990. "The use of economics in the evaluation of nutritional problems and policy," Working Papers 077chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 1999. "An Analysis of Childhood Malnutrition in Rural India: Role of Gender, Income and Other Household Characteristics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1151-1171, July.
- Yusuke Kamiya, 2009. "Economic analysis on the socioeconomic determinants of child malnutrition in Lao PDR," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- World Bank, 2007. "Nutritional Failure in Ecuador : Causes, Consequences, and Solutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6651.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gテクrgens, Tue & Meng, Xin & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2010. "Stunting and Selection Effects of Famine: A Case Study of the Great Chinese Famine," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 2, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.