New developments in trade theory and LDCs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianpaolo Rossini & Michele Burattoni, 1996. "Trade and convergence between rich and developing countries: Some empirical evidence on macrodeterminants of specialization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Ben Fine, 1996. "A formal note on new theories of international trade and development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 805-811.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2003. "Growth and Pattern of Intra-Industry Trade in Manufactures in Inida's Overall Trade:A Quantitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 37919, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Neil Foster, 2006. "Exports, growth and threshold effects in Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1056-1074.
- Erten, Bilge & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2013. "Super Cycles of Commodity Prices Since the Mid-Nineteenth Century," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-30.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- João Paulo Martin Faleiros & Denisard Cnéio de Oliveira Alves, 2008. "Modelo de Crescimento Baseado nas Exportações: Evidências empíricas para Chile, Brasil e México, em uma perspectiva Não Linear," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807170923500, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "Impact of Selectivity and Neutrality of trade Policy Incentives on Industrialization of Developing Countries; Implications for NAMA Negotiations," MPRA Paper 15037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez-Rincon, Mario Alejandro, 2006. "Colombian international trade from a physical perspective: Towards an ecological "Prebisch thesis"," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 519-529, October.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2009. "Nonlinear dynamics and the exports-output growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 184-190, January.
- Mario Alejandro Pérez Rincón, 2006. "Colombian international trade from a physical perspective: towards an ecological "Prebisch thesis"," UHE Working papers 2006_03, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sheila Page, 2001. "Trade and Regionalism: The Links with Development," IDB Publications 8758, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.