A Marxian model of enclosures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. F. R. Crafts & C. Knick Harley, 2002.
"Precocious British Industrialization: A General Equilibrium Perspective,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200213, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Crafts & C. Knick Harley, 2002. "Precocious British industrialization: a general equilibrium perspective," Economic History Working Papers 22368, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana, 2011. "Productive inefficiency in patriarchal family farms: evidence from Mali," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- HOTTE, Louis, 1997.
"Natural-Resource Exploitation with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights,"
Cahiers de recherche
9720, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Louis Hotte, 2005. "Natural-resource exploitation with costly enforcement of property rights," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 497-521, July.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Patrick Francois, 2003.
"Commons as Insurance and the Welfare Impact of Privatization,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/069, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 211-231, February.
- BALAND, Jean-Marie & FRANCOIS, Patrick, . "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1782, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- C. Knick Harley, 2013.
"British and European Industrialization,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- C Knick Harley, 2013. "British and European Industrialization," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _111, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Samuelson, Paul, 1995. "Some uneasiness with the Coase Theorem," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Angelo Antoci, 2005. "Environmental Resources Depletion and Interplay Between Negative and Positive Externalities in a Growth Model," Working Papers 2005.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shogren, Jason & Margolis, Michael, 2002. "Unprotected Resources and Voracious World Markets," Discussion Papers dp-02-30, Resources For the Future.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2005. "Policy Endogeneity and the Effects of Trade on the Environment," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Michael Francis, 2005. "Trade and the enforcement of environmental property rights," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 281-298.
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "Introduction to development theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10, November.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2005. "An interview with Paul Samuelson: welfare economics, “old” and “new”, and social choice theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 327-356, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.