International trade in second-hand machines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2004.
"Trade in Capital Goods,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
228400000000000019, David K. Levine.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Trade in Capital Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-109, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2001. "Trade in Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 8070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjit, S., 1991.
"A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation and obsolescence,"
RCER Working Papers
309, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sugata Marjit, 1994. "A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation, and obsolescence," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 133-148, June.
- Clerides, Sofronis, 2005.
"Gains From Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides, 2004. "Gains from Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl & Benteng Zou, 2006.
"Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development,"
379, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development," CORE Discussion Papers 2006052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.