Growth of factor productivity in Turkish manufacturing industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-32, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Ercan Uygur, 1990. "Financial Liberalization and the Real Sector in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- repec:phd:rpseri:rps_1994-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- SchmitzJr, James A., 2001.
"Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-187, February.
- James A. Schmitz, Jr., 1997. "Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity," Staff Report 240, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 115-140, June.
- Ergun Dogan, 2001. "External Scale Economies in Turkish Manufacturing Industries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 429-446.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2003. "Fatal attraction: Turkey's troubled relationship with the European Union," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 807-826.
- Aw, B. -Y. & Hwang, A. R., 1995. "Productivity and the export market: A firm-level analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 313-332, August.
- Gelb, Alan & Sabot, Richard H. & Knight, John B., 1988.
"Lewis through a looking glass : public sector employment, rent-seeking, and economic growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
133, The World Bank.
- Knight, J.B. & Sabot, R.H., 1988. "Lewis Through A Looking Glass: Public Sector Employment, Rent-Seeking And Economic Growth," Center for Development Economics 108, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Yifu Lin, Justin & Li, Zhiyun, 2008. "Endogenous Institution Formation under a Catching-up Strategy in Developing Countries1," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4794, The World Bank.
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1990. "Theory and Practice of Commercial Policy: 1945-1990," NBER Working Papers 3569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.