A survey of the literature on the optimal peg
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997.
"Does The Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
97-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Anne Marie Gulde & Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1995. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," IMF Working Papers 95/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2000. "Proposed strategy for a regional exchange rate arrangement in post-crisis East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2503, The World Bank.
- John Williamson, 2005. "A Currency Basket for East Asia, Not Just China," Policy Briefs PB05-01, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hilbers, P.L.C., 1985. "Exchange rate policies for less developed countries," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gordon Weil, 1987. "The "Pegging Practices" of LDC's: A Look at Recent Behavior," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 49-53, Jan-Mar.
- Marion Kohler, 1998. "Optimal currency areas and customs unions: are they connected?," Bank of England working papers 89, Bank of England.
- Collins, Susan M., 1996. "On becoming more flexible: Exchange rate regimes in Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 117-138, October.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Optimal currency baskets and the third currency phenomenon: exchange rate policy in Southeast Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1053-1073.
- K. Rudgalvis, 1996. "Establishing a new currency and exchange rate determination: the case of Lithuania," CERT Discussion Papers 9604, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Etienne B. Yehoue, 2007. "The CFA Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 07/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohammad Ahmed, 1992. "Pakistan's Exchange Rate Policy: An Econometric Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 49-74.
- Elmar B Koch, 1984. "The measurement of effective exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 10, Bank for International Settlements.
- María I. Campos & José L. Torres & Esmeralda Villegas, 2006. "The credibility of the Venezuela crawling-band system," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.