Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pamukcu, Teoman, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Innovation Decisions of Firms: Lessons from Post-1980 Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1443-1458, August.
- James, Jeffrey, 2000. "Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 757-766, June.
- MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2004.
"Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms:Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis, 2004. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: evidence from firm-level panel data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 369-394, February.
- MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2002. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: Evidence from firm-level panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¥ns SÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¶derbom, 2001. "Firm size and human capital as determinants of productivity and earnings," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- MÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¥ns SÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2001. "Are African Manufacturing Firms Really Inefficient? Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Ku-Hsieh Chen, 2009. "Are small firms less efficient?," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 375-395, April.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¥ns SÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¶derbom, 2002. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James, J, 1983. "Role of appropriate technology in a redistributive development strategy," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 223973, International Labour Organization.
- Howard Pack, 2001. "Industrialization Options for the Poorest Countries," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) HDOCPA-2001-04, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Jeffrey James, 1999. "Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 797-810.
- Goh, Ai-Ting, 2000. "Opportunity cost, trade policies and the efficiency of firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 363-383, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.