Participation in decision-making in out-of-home care in Australia: What do young people say?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph J. Doyle Jr., 2007. "Child Protection and Child Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Foster Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1583-1610, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vis, Svein Arild & Fossum, Sturla, 2013. "Representation of children's views in court hearings about custody and parental visitations — A comparison between what children wanted and what the courts ruled," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2101-2109.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:139-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulsen, Veronika & Berg, Berit, 2016. "Social support and interdependency in transition to adulthood from child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 125-131.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:86-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hambrick, Erin P. & Oppenheim-Weller, Shani & N'zi, Amanda M. & Taussig, Heather N., 2016. "Mental health interventions for children in foster care: A systematic review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 65-77.
- Havlicek, Judy & Lin, Ching-Hsuan & Braun, Michael T., 2016. "Cultivating youth voice through participation in a Foster youth advisory board: Perspectives of facilitators," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-10.
- van Bijleveld, G.G. & Dedding, C.W.M. & Bunders-Aelen, J.F.G., 2014. "Seeing eye to eye or not? Young people's and child protection workers' perspectives on children's participation within the Dutch child protection and welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 253-259.
- Elizabeth Fernandez, 2014. "Child Protection and Vulnerable Families: Trends and Issues in the Australian Context," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-24, October.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:255-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOut-of-home care Children's participation Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:4:p:496-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.