Child welfare as a gateway to domestic violence services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Children and Youth Services Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mills, Linda G. & Friend, Colleen & Conroy, Kathryn & Fleck-Henderson, Ann & Krug, Stefan & Magen, Randy H. & Thomas, Rebecca L. & Trudeau, John H., 2000. "Child protection and domestic violence: Training, practice, and policy issues," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 315-332, May.
- Jones, Loring Paul & Gross, Elizabeth, 2000. "Perceptions and practice with domestic violence among child protective service workers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 355-371, May.
- English, Diana J. & Graham, J. Christopher, 2000. "An examination of relationships between children's protective services social worker assessment of risk and independent LONGSCAN measures of risk constructs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(11-12), pages 897-933.
- Yearwood, Douglas L. & Dowd, Keith & Starsoneck, Leslie, 2008. "Exploring alternatives for improving child support application filing rates within the context of civil protection order cases," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 821-833, July.
- Kohl, Patricia L. & Edleson, Jeffrey L. & English, Diana J. & Barth, Richard P., 2005. "Domestic violence and pathways into child welfare services: Findings from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1167-1182, November.
- Renner, Lynette M., 2011. "The presence of IPV in foster care cases: Examining referrals for services, reunification goals, and system responsibility," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 980-990, June.
- Hazen, Andrea L. & Connelly, Cynthia D. & Edleson, Jeffrey L. & Kelleher, Kelly J. & Landverk, John A. & Coben, Jeffrey H. & Barth, Richard P. & McGeehan, Jennifer & Rolls, Jennifer A. & Nuszkowski, M, 2007. "Assessment of intimate partner violence by child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-500, April.
- Bunger, Alicia C. & Chuang, Emmeline & McBeath, Bowen, 2012. "Facilitating mental health service use for caregivers: Referral strategies among child welfare caseworkers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 696-703.
- Kelleher, Kelly J. & Barth, Richard P. & Edleson, Jeffrey L., 2005. "The changing lens of research on family violence and child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1163-1166, November.
- Estefan, Lianne Fuino & Coulter, Martha L. & VandeWeerd, Carla L. & Armstrong, Mary & Gorski, Peter, 2012. "Receiving mandated therapeutic services: Experiences of parents involved in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2353-2360.
- Casanueva, Cecilia & Martin, Sandra L. & Runyan, Desmond K. & Barth, Richard P. & Bradley, Robert H., 2008. "Parenting services for mothers involved with child protective services: Do they change maternal parenting and spanking behaviors with young children?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 861-878, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.