Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Children and Youth Services Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fanshel, David, 1992. "Foster care as a two-tiered system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 49-60.
- Landsverk, John & Davis, Inger & Ganger, William & Newton, Rae & Johnson, Ivory, 1996. "Impact of child psychosocial functioning on reunification from out-of-home placement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 447-462.
- palmer, Sally E., 1996. "Placement stability and inclusive practice in foster care: An empirical study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 589-601.
- Wells, Kathleen & Whittington, Dale, 1993. "Characteristics of youths referred to residential treatment: Implications for program design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 195-217.
- Barth, Richard P., 1997. "Permanent Placements for Young Children Placed in Foster Care: A Proposal for a Child Welfare Services Performance Standard," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 615-631, December.
- Iglehart, Alfreda P., 1994. "Kinship foster care: Placement, service, and outcome issues," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 107-122.
- Berrick, Jill Duerr & Barth, Richard P. & Needell, Barbara, 1994. "A comparison of kinship foster homes and foster family homes: Implications for kinship foster care as family preservation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 33-63.
- Fernandez, Elizabeth, 1999. "Pathways in substitute care: Representation of placement careers of children using event history analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 177-216, March.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.