A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koutrouvelis, Ioannis A. & Canavos, George C. & Meintanis, Simos G., 2005. "Estimation in the three-parameter inverse Gaussian distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1132-1147, June.
- Norbert Henze & Bernhard Klar, 2002. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution Based on the Empirical Laplace Transform," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 425-444, June.
- Kundu, Debasis & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2005. "Generalized Rayleigh distribution: different methods of estimations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 187-200, April.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Rameshwar D., 2007. "A convenient way of generating gamma random variables using generalized exponential distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2796-2802, March.
- Alejandra Cabaña & Adolfo Quiroz, 2005. "Using the empirical moment generating function in testing for the Weibull and the type I extreme value distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 417-431, December.
- Winfried Stute & Wenceslao Manteiga & Manuel Quindimil, 1993. "Bootstrap based goodness-of-fit-tests," Metrika, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 243-256, December.
- Klar, Bernhard & Meintanis, Simos G., 2005. "Tests for normal mixtures based on the empirical characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 227-242, April.
- Bernhard Klar, 2005. "Tests for exponentiality against theM andLM-Classes of life distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 543-565, December.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Tsionas, Efthimios, 2010. "Testing for the generalized normal-Laplace distribution with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3174-3180, December.
- Saralees Nadarajah & Gauss Cordeiro & Edwin Ortega, 2013. "The exponentiated Weibull distribution: a survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 839-877, August.
- T. Fischer & U. Kamps, 2013. "Power maps in goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1365-1382, June.
- Eduardo Gutiérrez González & José Villaseñor Alva & Olga Panteleeva & Humberto Vaquera Huerta, 2013. "On testing the log-gamma distribution hypothesis by bootstrap," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2761-2776, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.