Bayesian inference in non-homogeneous Markov mixtures of periodic autoregressions with state-dependent exogenous variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, S.F. & Filardo, A.J., 1993.
"Business Cycle Durations,"
9328, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Barndorff-Nielsen, O. & Schou, G., 1973. "On the parametrization of autoregressive models by partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 408-419, December.
- Billio, M. & Monfort, A. & Robert, C. P., 1999. "Bayesian estimation of switching ARMA models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 229-255, December.
- Kim, C-J., 1991.
"Dynamic Linear Models with Markov-Switching,"
91-8, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Raymond, Jennie E & Rich, Robert W, 1997. "Oil and the Macroeconomy: A Markov State-Switching Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 193-213, May.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- David J. Nott & Robert Kohn, 2005. "Adaptive sampling for Bayesian variable selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 747-763, December.
- J. P. Hughes & P Guttorp & S. P. Charles, 1999. "A non-homogeneous hidden Markov model for precipitation occurrence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(1), pages 15-30.
- Gatu, Cristian & Yanev, Petko I. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2007. "A graph approach to generate all possible regression submodels," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 799-815, October.
- Sylvia Fruhwirth-Schnatter, 2004. "Estimating marginal likelihoods for mixture and Markov switching models using bridge sampling techniques," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 143-167, 06.
- Hofmann, Marc & Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for computing the best subset regression models for large-scale problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 16-29, September.
- Kapetanios, George, 2007. "Variable selection in regression models using nonstandard optimisation of information criteria," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 4-15, September.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1973. "A Markov model for switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, December.
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- Luc Bauwens & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2009.
"On Marginal Likelihood Computation in Change-point Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bauwens, Luc & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K., 2012. "On marginal likelihood computation in change-point models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3415-3429.
- BAUWENS, Luc & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, . "On marginal likelihood computation in change-point models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2403, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2009. "On marginal likelihood computation in change-point models," CORE Discussion Papers 2009061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Spezia, L. & Cooksley, S.L. & Brewer, M.J. & Donnelly, D. & Tree, A., 2014. "Modelling species abundance in a river by Negative Binomial hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 599-614.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.