Interacting sequential Monte Carlo samplers for trans-dimensional simulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenthal, Jeffrey S., 2007. "AMCMC: An R interface for adaptive MCMC," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5467-5470, August.
- Ajay Jasra & David A. Stephens & Christopher C. Holmes, 2007. "Population-Based Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 787-807.
- Cappé, Olivier & Guillin, Arnaud & Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2004. "Population Monte Carlo," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6072, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2000.
"A Sequential Particle Filter Method for Static Models,"
2000-45, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002. "A sequential particle filter method for static models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Pierre Del Moral & Arnaud Doucet & Ajay Jasra, 2006. "Sequential Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 411-436.
- Creal, D., 2009. "A survey of sequential Monte Carlo methods for economics and finance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rigat, F. & Mira, A., 2012. "Parallel hierarchical sampling: A general-purpose interacting Markov chains Monte Carlo algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1450-1467.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2008. "Identifying Business Cycle Turning Points with Sequential Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers 0815, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Morio, Jérôme & Jacquemart, Damien & Balesdent, Mathieu & Marzat, Julien, 2013. "Optimisation of interacting particle systems for rare event estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 117-128.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.