Varying-coefficient single-index model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao & Zongwu Cai, 2003. "Adaptive varying-coefficient linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 57-80.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Lee, Sik-Yum & Song, Xinyuan, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting in Semivarying Coefficient Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 166-188, July.
- Zongwu Cai & Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wang, Qihua & Xue, Liugen, 2011. "Statistical inference in partially-varying-coefficient single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lai, Peng & Wang, Qihua & Lian, Heng, 2012. "Bias-corrected GEE estimation and smooth-threshold GEE variable selection for single-index models with clustered data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 422-432.
- Zhensheng Huang, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for varying-coefficient single-index model with right-censored data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 55-71, January.
- Wong, Heung & Zhang, Riquan & Leung, Bartholomew & Huang, Zhensheng, 2013. "Testing the significance of index parameters in varying-coefficient single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 297-308.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of fixed effects panel data single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1595-1602.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.