Bayesian sample size determination for case-control studies with misclassification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Rahme & L. Joseph & T. W. Gyorkos, 2000. "Bayesian sample size determination for estimating binomial parameters from data subject to misclassification," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(1), pages 119-128.
- Beckers, Stan, 1981. "Standard deviations implied in option prices as predictors of future stock price variability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 363-381, September.
- Fulvio De Santis & Marco Perone Pacifico & Valeria Sambucini, 2004. "Optimal predictive sample size for case-control studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(3), pages 427-441.
- David B. Flynn & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin & Vance L. Martin, 2003. "Pricing Australian S&P200 Options: A Bayesian Approach Based on Generalized Distributional Forms," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Edler, Lutz & Lee, Jae Won & Mittlböck, Martina & Niland, Joyce & Victor, Norbert, 2009. "Computational statistics within clinical research," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 583-585, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.