Generalised long-memory GARCH models for intra-daily volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 12 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2004. "STATIONARITY AND MEMORY OF ARCH([infty infinity]) MODELS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 147-160, February.
- Dacorogna, Michael M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Nagler, Robert J. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V., 1993. "A geographical model for the daily and weekly seasonal volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 413-438, August.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- Arteche, Josu, 2004.
"Gaussian semiparametric estimation in long memory in stochastic volatility and signal plus noise models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2002. "Gaussian Semiparametric Estimation in Long Memory in Stochastic Volatility and Signal Plus Noise Models," BILTOKI 2002-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim, 1997. "Intraday periodicity and volatility persistence in financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 115-158, June.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ole Mikkelsen, Hans, 1996.
"Modeling and pricing long memory in stock market volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 151-184, July.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Bollerslev-Mikkelson(1996) FIEGARCH models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00173, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2005.
"Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series,"
2005-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Arteche, J., 2006. "Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2118-2141, December.
- Josu Arteche, 2006. "Semiparametric estimation in perturbed long memory series," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Richard B. Olsen & Ulrich A. Müller & Michel M. Dacorogna & Olivier V. Pictet & Rakhal R. Davé & Dominique M. Guillaume, 1997. "From the bird's eye to the microscope: A survey of new stylized facts of the intra-daily foreign exchange markets (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 95-129.
- Reisen, Valderio Anselmo & Rodrigues, Alexandre L. & Palma, Wilfredo, 2006. "Estimation of seasonal fractionally integrated processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 568-582, January.
- Tim Bollerslev & Robert J. Hodrick, 1992. "Financial Market Efficiency Tests," NBER Working Papers 4108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kokoszka, Piotr & Leipus, Remigijus, 2000. "Stationary Arch Models: Dependence Structure And Central Limit Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 3-22, February.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luisa Bisaglia & Silvano Bordignon & Francesco Lisi, 2003. "k -Factor GARMA models for intraday volatility forecasting," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 251-254.
- Borovkova, Svetlana & Permana, Ferry J., 2009. "Implied volatility in oil markets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2022-2039, April.
- Josu Arteche, 2012. "Standard and seasonal long memory in volatility: an application to Spanish inflation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 693-712, June.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Pres, Juliusz & Torro, Hipolit, 2010.
"Model based Monte Carlo pricing of energy and temperature quanto options,"
25538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Preś, Juliusz & Torro, Hipolit, 2012. "Model based Monte Carlo pricing of energy and temperature Quanto options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1700-1712.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres' & Hipolit Torro, 2010. "Model Based Monte Carlo Pricing of Energy and Temperature Quanto Options," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0123, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Velo, Gabriel G., 2013. "Stylized Facts and Dynamic Modeling of High-frequency Data on Precious Metals," Working Papers on Finance 1318, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Artiach, Miguel & Arteche, Josu, 2012.
"Doubly fractional models for dynamic heteroscedastic cycles,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2139-2158.
- Arteche González, Jesús María & Artiach Escauriaza, Miguel Manuel, 2011. "Doubly fractional models for dynamic heteroskedastic cycles," BILTOKI 2011-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.