Covariance miss-specification and the local influence approach in sensitivity analyses of longitudinal data with drop-outs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 12 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Molenberghs, Geert & Verbeke, Geert & Thijs, Herbert & Lesaffre, Emmanuel & Kenward, Michael G., 2001. "Influence analysis to assess sensitivity of the dropout process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-113, July.
- Jansen, Ivy & Hens, Niel & Molenberghs, Geert & Aerts, Marc & Verbeke, Geert & Kenward, Michael G., 2006. "The nature of sensitivity in monotone missing not at random models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 830-858, February.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 2000. "On the sensitivity of the usual t- and F-tests to covariance misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Sergio G. Koreisha & Yue Fang, 2001. "Generalized least squares with misspecified serial correlation structures," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 515-531.
- You-Gan Wang & Vincent J. Carey, 2004. "Unbiased Estimating Equations From Working Correlation Models for Irregularly Timed Repeated Measures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 845-853, January.
- Martin Crowder, 2001. "On repeated measures analysis with misspecified covariance structure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 55-62.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 1999. "The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 295-323, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.