A semi-parametric approach for mixture models: Application to local false discovery rate estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 12 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Efron, Bradley, 2004. "Large-Scale Simultaneous Hypothesis Testing: The Choice of a Null Hypothesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 96-104, January.
- Marco Di Marzio, 2004. "Boosting kernel density estimates: A bias reduction technique?," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 226-233, March.
- Priebe, Carey E. & Marchette, David J., 2000. "Alternating kernel and mixture density estimates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 43-65, November.
- Allison, David B. & Gadbury, Gary L. & Heo, Moonseong & Fernandez, Jose R. & Lee, Cheol-Koo & Prolla, Tomas A. & Weindruch, Richard, 2002. "A mixture model approach for the analysis of microarray gene expression data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Smyth Gordon K, 2004. "Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Paul Delmar & Stéphane Robin & Diana Tronik-Le Roux & Jean Jacques Daudin, 2005. "Mixture model on the variance for the differential analysis of gene expression data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 31-50.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- Rostyslav Maiboroda & Olena Sugakova, 2012. "Nonparametric density estimation for symmetric distributions by contaminated data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Park, DoHwan & Park, Junyong & Zhong, Xiaosong & Sadelain, Michel, 2011. "Estimation of empirical null using a mixture of normals and its use in local false discovery rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2421-2432, July.
- Friguet, Chloé & Causeur, David, 2011. "Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses in high-dimensional data under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2665-2676, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.