Regime-switching Pareto distributions for ACD models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meitz, Mika & Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"Evaluating Models of Autoregressive Conditional Duration,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 104-124, January.
- Meitz, Mika & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Evaluating models of autoregressive conditional duration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 557, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2004.
- Zhang, Michael Yuanjie & Russell, Jeffrey R. & Tsay, Ruey S., 2001. "A nonlinear autoregressive conditional duration model with applications to financial transaction data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 179-207, August.
- Drost, F.C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "Semiparametric duration models," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140875, Tilburg University.
- Giovanni De Luca & Paola Zuccolotto, 2003. "Finite and infinite mixtures for financial durations," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 431-455.
- Drost, F.C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2001.
"Semiparametric Duration Models,"
2001-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000.
"Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770415, October.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521779654, October.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Chen, Cathy W.S. & Gerlach, Richard & Lin, Edward M.H., 2008. "Volatility forecasting using threshold heteroskedastic models of the intra-day range," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2990-3010, February.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Malec, Peter & Schienle, Melanie, 2011.
"Capturing the zero: A new class of zero-augmented distributions and multiplicative error processes,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2011/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Malec, Peter & Schienle, Melanie, 2010. "Capturing the zero: A new class of zero-augmented distributions and multiplicative error processes," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Peter Malec & Melanie Schienle, 2010. "Capturing the Zero: A New Class of Zero-Augmented Distributions and Multiplicative Error Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.