Repeated median and hybrid filters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Fried, Roland, 2007. "On the robust detection of edges in time series filtering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1063-1074, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Hing Hung & Thuy-Duong To, 2005.
"The Volatility Structure of the Fixed Income Market under the HJM Framework: A Nonlinear Filtering Approach,"
Research Paper Series
151, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl & Hung, Hing & T, Thuy-Duong, 2009. "The volatility structure of the fixed income market under the HJM framework: A nonlinear filtering approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2075-2088, April.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Volatility Structure of the Fixed Income Market under the HJM Framework: A Nonlinear Filtering Approach," Research Paper Series 150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Oliver Morell & Dennis Otto & Roland Fried, 2013. "On robust cross-validation for nonparametric smoothing," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1617-1637, August.
- Lanius, Vivian & Gather, Ursula, 2010. "Robust online signal extraction from multivariate time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 966-975, April.
- Lanius, Vivian & Gather, Ursula, 2007. "Robust online signal extraction from multivariate time series," Technical Reports 2007,38, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.