Mining the customer credit using classification and regression tree and multivariate adaptive regression splines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagielska, Ilona & Jaworski, Janusz, 1996. "Neural Network for Predicting the Performance of Credit Card Accounts," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 77-82, February.
- Piramuthu, Selwyn, 1999. "Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 310-321, January.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Jae-Chan Kim & Dae-Ho Kim & Jae-Jun Kim & Jong-Suk Ye & Hyun-Soo Lee, 2000. "Segmenting the Korean housing market using multiple discriminant analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 45-54.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Ray, Bonnie K. & Krager, Horst, 1998. "Forecasting exchange rates using TSMARS," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 513-534, June.
- Barney, Douglas K. & Finley Graves, O. & Johnson, John D., 1999. "The farmers home administration and farm debt failure prediction," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 99-139.
- Desai, Vijay S. & Crook, Jonathan N. & Overstreet, George A., 1996. "A comparison of neural networks and linear scoring models in the credit union environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 24-37, November.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
- Wiginton, John C., 1980. "A Note on the Comparison of Logit and Discriminant Models of Consumer Credit Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 757-770, September.
- Bardos, Mireille, 1998. "Detecting the risk of company failure at the Banque de France," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1405-1419, October.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 1999. "Predicting a corporate credit analyst's risk estimate by logistic and linear models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 97-121, June.
- Akkoç, Soner, 2012. "An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish cred," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 168-178.
- Reynes, Christelle & Sabatier, Robert & Molinari, Nicolas, 2006. "Choice of B-splines with free parameters in the flexible discriminant analysis context," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1765-1778, December.
- Ayşe Özmen & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Zehra Çavuşoğlu & Özlem Defterli, 2013. "The new robust conic GPLM method with an application to finance: prediction of credit default," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009. "Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mostafa, Mohamed M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2009. "A neuro-computational intelligence analysis of the ecological footprint of nations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3516-3531, July.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2008. "Recurrent Support Vector Regression for a Nonlinear ARMA Model with Applications to Forecasting Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.