Exact maximum likelihood estimation of structured or unit root multivariate time series models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 11 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartel, Holger & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1997.
"Estimating the Kronecker indices of cointegrated echelon form VARMA models,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,2, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Holger Bartel & Helmut Lutkepohl, 1998. "Estimating the Kronecker indices of cointegrated echelon-form VARMA models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages C76-C99.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & JOUINI, Tarek, 2005.
"Asymptotic Distribution of a Simple Linear Estimator for VARMA Models in Echelon Form,"
Cahiers de recherche
10-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2005. "Asymptotic distribution of a simple linear estimator for VARMA models in echelon form," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-06, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & TAREK, Jouini, 2005. "Asymptotic Distribution of a Simple Linear Estimator for VARMA Models in Echelon Form," Cahiers de recherche 2005-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Solo, Victor, 1984. "The exact likelihood for a multivariate ARMA model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 164-173, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- D. Poskitt & H. Lütkepohl, 1995. "Consistent Specification of Cointegrated Autoregressive Moving-Average Systems," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1995-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wop:humbsf:1997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nsiri, Saïd & Roy, Roch, 1996. "Identification of Refined ARMA Echelon Form Models for Multivariate Time Series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 207-231, February.
- Reinsel, Greg, 1979. "FIML estimation of the dynamic simultaneous equations model with ARMA disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 263-281, February.
- Ansley, Craig F. & Newbold, Paul, 1980. "Finite sample properties of estimators for autoregressive moving average models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183, June.
- Mittnik, Stefan, 1991. "Derivation of the unconditional state-covariance matrix for exact maximum-likelihood estimation of ARMA models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 731-740, October.
- Christian Kascha & Karel Mertens, 2006.
"Business Cycle Analysis and VARMA models,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/37, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.