Tests for regression models with heteroskedasticity of unknown form
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David A. Belsley, 2000.
"An Investigation Of An Unbiased Corection For Heteroskedasticity And The Effects Of Misspecifying The Skedastic Function,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Belsley, David A., 2002. "An investigation of an unbiased correction for heteroskedasticity and the effects of misspecifying the skedastic function," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1379-1396, August.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 2004. "Asymptotic inference under heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 215-233, March.
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001.
"The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
58, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Davidson, R. & Flachaire, E., 1999. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2000. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1413, Econometric Society.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Working Papers 1000, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2002. "Bootstrap inference in econometrics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 615-645, November.
- F. Cribari-Neto & S. G. Zarkos, 1999. "Bootstrap methods for heteroskedastic regression models: evidence on estimation and testing," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 211-228.
- Godfrey, Leslie G. & Orme, Chris D., 2004. "Controlling the finite sample significance levels of heteroskedasticity-robust tests of several linear restrictions on regression coefficients," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 281-287, February.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda & BERNARD, Jean-Thomas, 2001.
"Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Genest, Ian, 2004. "Simulation-based finite-sample tests for heteroskedasticity and ARCH effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 317-347, October.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Jean-Marie Dufour & Ian Genest & Lynda Khalaf, 2001. "Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-25, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L. & Bernard, J.T. & Genest, I., 2001. "Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects," Cahiers de recherche 2001-08, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2005.
"Bootstrapping heteroskedastic regression models: wild bootstrap vs. pairs bootstrap,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 361-376, April.
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2005. "Bootstrapping heteroskedastic regression models: wild bootstrap vs. pairs bootstrap," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175910, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1985.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Tests in Regression Directions,"
616, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- DAVIDSON, Russel & MACKINNON, James G., . "Heteroskedastcity-robust tests in regressions directions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -678, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- L. G. Godfrey & C. D. Orme, 1999. "The robustness, reliabiligy and power of heteroskedasticity tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 169-194.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007.
"Simulation Experiments in Practice: Statistical Design and Regression Analysis,"
2007-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Simulation Experiments in Practice: Statistical Design and Regression Analysis," Discussion Paper 2007-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2006. "White Noise Assumptions Revisited: Regression Models and Statistical Designs for Simulation Practice," Discussion Paper 2006-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dale Poirier, 2008. "Bayesian Interpretations of Heteroskedastic Consistent Covariance Estimators Using the Informed Bayesian Bootstrap," Working Papers 080905, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jae Kim & Param Silvapulle & Rob J. Hyndman, 2006.
"Half-Life Estimation based on the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap: A Highest Density Region Approach,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
11/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kim, Jae H. & Silvapulle, Param & Hyndman, Rob J., 2007. "Half-life estimation based on the bias-corrected bootstrap: A highest density region approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3418-3432, April.
- Hrishikesh D. Vinod, 2008. "Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Efficient (HAE) Estimation and Pivots for Jointly Evolving Series," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-15, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- José Curto & José Pinto & Ana Morais & Isabel Lourenço, 2011. "The heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance estimator in accounting," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 427-449, November.
- Hiroaki Chigira & Tsunemasa Shiba, 2012. "Dirichlet Prior for Estimating Unknown Regression Error Heteroscedasticity," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-248, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.