On robust testing for conditional heteroscedasticity in time series models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 46 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Jiang, Jiancheng & Zhao, Quanshui & Hui, Yer Van, 2001. "Robust Modelling of ARCH Models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 111-33, March.
- Sakata, Shinichi & White, Halbert, 2001. "S-estimation of nonlinear regression models with dependent and heterogeneous observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 5-72, July.
- van Dijk, Dick & Franses, Philip Hans & Lucas, Andre, 1999.
"Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Additive Outliers,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 539-62, Sept.-Oct.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lucas, A., 1996. "Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Additive Outliers," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9659-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Faouzi El Bantli & Marc Hallin, 2001.
"Asymptotic behaviour of M-estimators in AR(p) models under nonstandard conditions,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/127962, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Faouzi El Bantli, 2001. "Asymptotic behavior of M-estimators in AR(p) models under nonstandard conditions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2105, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Chan, Wai-sum & Wei, William W. S., 1992. "A comparison of some estimators of time series autocorrelations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 149-163, August.
- Potscher, Benedikt M. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1986. "A class of partially adaptive one-step m-estimators for the non-linear regression model with dependent observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 219-251, July.
- Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1984.
"Some Robust Exact Results on Sample Autocorrelations and Tests of Randomness,"
Cahiers de recherche
8412, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1985. "Some robust exact results on sample autocorrelations and tests of randomness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Robert F. Engle & David F. Hendry & David Trumble, 1985. "Small-Sample Properties of ARCH Estimators and Tests," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 66-93, February.
- Lee, John H H & King, Maxwell L, 1993. "A Locally Most Mean Powerful Based Score Test for ARCH and GARCH Regression Disturbances," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 17-27, January.
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, December.
- Nelson, Daniel B & Cao, Charles Q, 1992. "Inequality Constraints in the Univariate GARCH Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 229-35, April.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1990. "A Unified Approach to Robust, Regression-Based Specification Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 17-43, March.
- Pierre Duchesne, 2005. "Robust and powerful serial correlation tests with new robust estimates in ARX models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 49-81, 01.
- Fried, Roland, 2012. "On the online estimation of local constant volatilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3080-3090.
- Boudt, Kris & Croux, Christophe, 2010. "Robust M-estimation of multivariate GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2459-2469, November.
- Grossi, Luigi & Laurini, Fabrizio, 2009. "A robust forward weighted Lagrange multiplier test for conditional heteroscedasticity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2251-2263, April.
- Caroni, C. & Karioti, V., 2004. "Detecting an innovative outlier in a set of time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 561-570, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.