Asymptotic inference under heteroskedasticity of unknown form
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Chesher, Andrew & Jewitt, Ian, 1987. "The Bias of a Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1217-22, September.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1999. "C for Econometricians," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 135-49, October.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1999. "The Linux Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 443-52, July-Aug..
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Wilton Silva, 2011. "A new heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimator for the linear regression model," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 129-146, June.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Christopher J. Palmer, 2011.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference in Finite Samples,"
NBER Working Papers
17698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry & Palmer, Christopher, 2012. "Heteroskedasticity-robust inference in finite samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 232-235.
- Lin, Eric S. & Chou, Ta-Sheng, 2012. "A note on Bayesian interpretations of HCCME-type refinements for nonlinear GMM models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 494-497.
- José Curto & José Pinto & Ana Morais & Isabel Lourenço, 2011. "The heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance estimator in accounting," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 427-449, November.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011.
"A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2012.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2012. "Thirty Years of Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference," Working Papers 1268, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yves Croissant & Giovanni Millo, . "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i02).
- Hrishikesh D. Vinod, 2008. "Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Efficient (HAE) Estimation and Pivots for Jointly Evolving Series," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-15, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Achim Zeileis, . "Object-oriented Computation of Sandwich Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(i09).
- Dale Poirier, 2008. "Bayesian Interpretations of Heteroskedastic Consistent Covariance Estimators Using the Informed Bayesian Bootstrap," Working Papers 080905, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Maria Lima, 2010. "Sequences of bias-adjusted covariance matrix estimators under heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 62(6), pages 1053-1082, December.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2013. "On Size and Power of Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 45675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2012. "On simultaneously identifying outliers and heteroscedasticity without specific form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2258-2272.
- Godfrey, L.G., 2006. "Tests for regression models with heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2715-2733, June.
- Benoît Le Maux & Federica Minardy & Charlotte Magalhaes, 2011. "Determinants of Electoral Outcomes: A simple Test of Meltzer and Richard's Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2011-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Wen, Miin-Jye & Chen, Shun-Yi & Chen, Hubert J., 2007. "On testing a subset of regression parameters under heteroskedasticity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5958-5976, August.
- Achim Zeileis, . "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(i10).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.