Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 475-485, September.
- C. Kwan & W. Fung, 1998. "Assessing local influence for specific restricted likelihood: Application to factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Mario Romanazzi, 1992. "Influence in canonical correlation analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 237-259, June.
- Jung, Kang-Mo & Kim, Myung Geun & Kim, Byung Chun, 1997. "Local influence in maximum likelihood factor analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 483-491, June.
- Sik-Yum Lee & S. Wang, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 93-108, March.
- Shu-Jia Wang & Sik-Yum Lee, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models with equality functional constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 239-256, December.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong, 1999. "R-mode and Q-mode influence analyses in statistical modelling: relationship between influence function approach and local influence approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-218, December.
- Wai-Yin Poon & Shu-Jia Wang & Sik-Yum Lee, 1999. "Influence analysis of structural equation models with polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 461-473, December.
- Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Lemonte, Artur J., 2012. "A log-linear regression model for the β-Birnbaum–Saunders distribution with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 698-718.
- Leiva, Victor & Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Influence diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5694-5707, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.