Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 43 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2011. "A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 612-633, October.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & (Steven) Wang, Xiaogang & Zamar, Ruben H. & Zhu, Rong, 2006. "Linear grouping using orthogonal regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1287-1312, March.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Clustering Qualitative Data Based on Binary Equivalence Relations: Neighborhood Search Heuristics for the Clique Partitioning Problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 685-703, December.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- Douglas Steinley & Lawrence Hubert, 2008. "Order-Constrained Solutions in K-Means Clustering: Even Better Than Being Globally Optimal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 647-664, December.
- Woodruff, David L. & Reiners, Torsten, 2004. "Experiments with, and on, algorithms for maximum likelihood clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 237-253, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.