Power comparisons for disease clustering tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HAEDO, Christian & MOUCHART , Michel & ,, 2013. "Specialized agglomerations with areal data: model and detection," CORE Discussion Papers 2013060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Assunção, Renato Martins & Kulldorff, Martin, 2012. "Constrained spanning tree algorithms for irregularly-shaped spatial clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1771-1783.
- Porter, Michael D. & Brown, Donald E., 2007. "Detecting local regions of change in high-dimensional criminal or terrorist point processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2753-2768, February.
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2009. "Spatial scan statistics in loglinear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2851-2858, June.
- Wan, You & Pei, Tao & Zhou, Chenghu & Jiang, Yong & Qu, Chenxu & Qiao, Youlin, 2012. "ACOMCD: A multiple cluster detection algorithm based on the spatial scan statistic and ant colony optimization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 283-296.
- Demattei[diaeresis], Christophe & Molinari, Nicolas & Daures, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Arbitrarily shaped multiple spatial cluster detection for case event data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3931-3945, May.
- Trisalyn Nelson & Barry Boots, 2005. "Identifying insect infestation hot spots: an approach using conditional spatial randomization," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-311, December.
- Ozonoff, Al & Bonetti, Marco & Forsberg, Laura & Pagano, Marcello, 2005. "Power comparisons for an improved disease clustering test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 679-684, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.