Likelihood-based inference for asymmetric stochastic volatility models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harvey, Andrew C & Shephard, Neil, 1996. "Estimation of an Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model for Asset Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 429-34, October.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007.
"Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models,"
CIRJE-F-507, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki, 2008. "Block sampler and posterior mode estimation for asymmetric stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2892-2910, February.
- Cagnone, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2013. "Adaptive quadrature for likelihood inference on dynamic latent variable models for time-series and panel data," MPRA Paper 51037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiuping Mao & Esther Ruiz & Helena Veiga, 2013. "One for all : nesting asymmetric stochastic volatility models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws131110, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Nakajima, Jouchi & Omori, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2335-2353, April.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-514, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Luca De Angelis & Leonard J. Paas, 2013. "A dynamic analysis of stock markets using a hidden Markov model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 1682-1700, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.