Seemingly unrelated regression model with unequal size observations: computational aspects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 41 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J, 2000.
"Parallel Strategies for Solving SURE Models with Variance Inequalities and Positivity of Correlations Constraints,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 15(1-2), pages 89-106, April.
- Erricos Kontoghiorghes & Elias Dinenis & Dennis Parkinson, . "Parallel Strategies for Solving SURE Models with Variance Inequalities and Positivity of Correlations Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 45, Society for Computational Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions with unequal numbers of observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 365-377, May.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2003. "An algorithm to estimate time-varying parameter SURE models under different types of restriction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 363-383, March.
- Wang, Hao, 2010. "Sparse seemingly unrelated regression modelling: Applications in finance and econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2866-2877, November.
- Hofmann, Marc & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2010. "Matrix strategies for computing the least trimmed squares estimation of the general linear and SUR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3392-3403, December.
- Jhun, Myoungshic & Song, Seuck Heun & Jung, Byoung Cheol, 2003. "BLUP in the nested panel regression model with serially correlated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 77-88, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.