Computing depth contours of bivariate point clouds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 23 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Rousseeuw, P. J. & Kaufman, L. & Trauwaert, E., 1996. "Fuzzy clustering using scatter matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 135-151, November.
- Romanazzi, Mario, 2001. "Influence Function of Halfspace Depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 138-161, April.
- Zani, Sergio & Riani, Marco & Corbellini, Aldo, 1998. "Robust bivariate boxplots and multiple outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-270, September.
- Sara Lopez-Pintado & Juan Romo, 2005. "Depth-Based Classification For Functional Data," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws055611, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ignacio Cascos, 2006. "The Expected Convex Hull Trimmed Regions Of A Sample," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws066919, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Chakraborty, Biman & Chaudhuri, Probal, 1999. "A note on the robustness of multivariate medians," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 269-276, November.
- Struyf, Anja J. & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1999. "Halfspace Depth and Regression Depth Characterize the Empirical Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 135-153, April.
- Struyf, Anja & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2000. "High-dimensional computation of the deepest location," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 415-426, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.