Genetic algorithms and their statistical applications: an introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009.
"Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms,"
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2011. "Time‐varying multi‐regime models fitting by genetic algorithms," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 237-252, 05.
- Fouskakis, D., 2012. "Bayesian variable selection in generalized linear models using a combination of stochastic optimization methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 414-422.
- Reynès, Christelle & Sabatier, Robert & Molinari, Nicolas & Lehmann, Sylvain, 2008. "A new genetic algorithm in proteomics: Feature selection for SELDI-TOF data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4380-4394, May.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "An analysis of global warming in the Alpine region based on nonlinear nonstationary time series models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 315-334, August.
- Roberto Baragona & Francesco Battaglia & Domenico Cucina, 2004. "Estimating threshold subset autoregressive moving-average models by genetic algorithms," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 39-61.
- Ambrogi, Federico & Lama, Nicola & Boracchi, Patrizia & Biganzoli, Elia, 2007. "Selection of artificial neural network models for survival analysis with Genetic Algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 30-42, September.
- Firat, Aykut & Chatterjee, Sangit & Yilmaz, Mustafa, 2007. "Genetic clustering of social networks using random walks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6285-6294, August.
- Pattarin, Francesco & Paterlini, Sandra & Minerva, Tommaso, 2004. "Clustering financial time series: an application to mutual funds style analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 353-372, September.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2010. "Multi-regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Working Papers 026, COMISEF.
- Gray, J. Brian & Fan, Guangzhe, 2008. "Classification tree analysis using TARGET," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1362-1372, January.
- Roverato, Alberto & Paterlini, Sandra, 2004. "Technological modelling for graphical models: an approach based on genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 323-337, September.
- Baragona, R. & Battaglia, F. & Cucina, D., 2004. "Fitting piecewise linear threshold autoregressive models by means of genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 277-295, September.
- Francesco Battaglia, 2001. "Genetic alghorithms, pseudo-random number generators, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 129-154.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "Multi–regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 319-341, June.
- Baragona, Roberto & Battaglia, Francesco & Calzini, Claudio, 2001. "Genetic algorithms for the identification of additive and innovation outliers in time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-12, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.