A new measure of overall potential influence in linear regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barranco-Chamorro, I. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L. & Muñoz-Pichardo, J.M., 2012. "Case-deletion type diagnostics for calibration estimators in survey sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2219-2236.
- M. Suárez-Rancel & Miguel González-Sierra, 2000. "Local and deletion diagnostic," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 345-352, December.
- Kondylis, Athanassios & Hadi, Ali S., 2006. "Derived components regression using the BACON algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 556-569, November.
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
- Julia Cagé, 2009. "Asymmetric information, rent extraction and aid efficiency," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575055, HAL.
- M. D. Jimenez Gamero & J. M. Munoz Pichardo & J. Munoz Garcia & A. Pascual Acosta, 2002. "Rao distance as a measure of influence in the multivariate linear model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 841-854.
- Hoeting, Jennifer & Raftery, Adrian E. & Madigan, David, 1996. "A method for simultaneous variable selection and outlier identification in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 251-270, July.
- Emiliana Vegas & Ilana Umansky, 2005. "Improving Teaching and Learning through Effective Incentives : What Can We Learn from Education Reforms in Latin America?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8694, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.