Reply to Alwyn Young
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 40 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2004. "Towards A Field Theory of Innovating Multinational Firms in the Digital Economy: Creative Capital in a POLIS," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-259, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ngwa Edielle, T. H. Jackson, 2005. "Education, innovation and economic growth in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 9360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Innovation and Growth: A Schumpeterian Model of Innovation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Digital Development: Challenges and Prospects," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-152, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W., 2010. "Do all countries grow alike?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Haider A. Khan, 2003. "Digital Transitions: The POLIS Theory and The NIEs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-231, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.